Friday, February 19, 2010

Military Cosmetology Is It Better To Start Cosmetology School Now Then Join The Miltary Or Vice-versa?at Would You Like To Ask?

Is it better to Start Cosmetology School now then Join the Miltary or vice-versa?at would you like to ask? - military cosmetology


.. In the 19 and, on the full price just above minimum wage .. Graduating class of 07 high school .. Life at home with their parents. For some time I wanted to go with cosmetic mAKE-UP/hAIR-school .. But they were slow to sign up, simply because I'm not sure there is a future in this way. The thinking now about helping enlistment to a stronger person and to me in the right direction. Can the commitment of 4-6 years. ask which branch would be best for me? Where can I find someone to talk to? and if one of you in a similar situation? It would be nice to meet you, thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, my sister was in the navy and the army twice, and she likes. I think it really depends on what you want. When you say, as the water of the Navy or Marine Corps, Air, Air Force, the Army, and then there's the National Guard. In the army there is not much you can not only kept their braided hair in a ponytail, it would go first.

Post a Comment