Sunday, February 21, 2010

Following Candida Diet And I Feel Terrible Could All These Symptoms Just Be Depression!? Help :(?

Could all these symptoms just be depression!? Help :(? - following candida diet and i feel terrible

I died 22 years and a close relative, when I was 16 years. Six months after this happened, it really only the flu-ey, the whole time. This was probably the time I started to cry.
Almost continuously since then I have to struggle with food and save as much weight (I am about 6-7 stone overweight) and contained the following symptoms every day .. : (
Lethargy / fatigue / lethargy and extreme untidyness
Pressure around my eyes / headache
Sleeping too terrible to miss the school / university
Spaciness / unreal feelings
Patches in my vision
Sometimes nausea

And just a general feeling weird! I had blood tests, an analysis of the head and even shopping for health, who said he was naive and I do not diet, but nothingg changed, and I do not think, I think so!

All this could depression and how can I change it?
Thank you xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment